Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby Kessie

I was able to take pictures of my friends Melissa and Brandon with their sweet new baby girl, Kessie. It was my first time doing an "official" photo shoot. I was nervous and excited the whole time. I hope I captured what a truly beautiful baby she is in a way that they like. Here are some of the final shots.



Love all that hair! It was so soft too!





Probably my favorite of picture of Kessie

Every time I see this I think "Safe in Daddy's hands."










Congratulations Brandon and Melissa, you have a beautiful baby girl!

4 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute! I have to agree with the one you said was your favorite of little Kessie -she is beautiful and your pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!!! so talented. I just saw your link to the blog on facebook. hope you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling!! I've tried photographing Will and newborns are so hard- I am really impressed! Oh and we're in Ontario now so if you're ever in Oregon let us know:) I'll give you a call when we head to Boise- I'm sure we will fairly often

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! LACEY!!! These are GORGEOUS! I would have NEVER guessed that this was your first shoot! you have a natural talent there... you've gotta keep going with it! my favorites are the ones with brandon and melissa kind of hovering over kessie and smiling at her/touching their noses together. so cute!

    ReplyDelete