Monday, December 3, 2012

Fredrickson Family Photos

A month ago I received a very happy phone call from our friends Ryan & Janelle. They had some exciting news and I was happy to help them get ready to share it. It was fun to try a few new shots, but even better to spend time with both of them just before they moved out of our ward and away from Boise. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot:

Janelle randomly found this road sign after she found she was pregnant with twins! What a wonderful coincidence!


"Eating For Three":









The idea for this was "Seeing Double." I'm not sure if that comes across, but I do like how it turned out!


This last one was Ryan's idea. We talked about it but ended not doing it during the session. I went back later in the week to give them this as a surprise.


Thank you Ryan and Janelle for letting me take your pictures and going along with some of my silly ideas! Congratulations again! Your little ones will be so fortunate to have you are their parents! We miss you and hope you'll visit if you're ever in town!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a fun session! You guys got so creative with it, I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete