Sunday, November 4, 2012

Give Thanks Photo Challenge

A new friend in my ward at church posted on her blog that she was doing a photo challenge (via Instagram) in November to show her gratitude. I've decided I'd like to do that too this month. What a fun, visual way to show my gratitude this month. Hopefully I can stick with it and I can post here every couple of days. Here's the list (I've got to catch up some):


  1. Favorite Food
  2. Something I can't live without
  3. Bedtime Ritual
  4. Family time
  5. Family member
  6. Captured Time
  7. Household item
  8. Beauty is
  9. Happiness is
  10. A Stranger
  11. Clothing item
  12. Favorite read
  13. A gift
  14. A blessing
  15. Dinnertime
  16. Technology
  17. Relaxing
  18. My work
  19. I adore
  20. Memory
  21. Something old
  22. Inspiring person
  23. Favorite quote
  24. A goal
  25. Light
  26. Unconditional Love
  27. Quiet moment 
  28. Hobby
  29. A past time
  30. You pick!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I'm going to do this too! Thanks for sharing this! I can't wait to see what you choose :)
    And I loved the butterfly pictures below, how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a big assignment! Gives me something to look forward too! BEV

    ReplyDelete