Thursday, January 16, 2014

Taylor Family Calendar

For Christmas I endeavored to make a family calendar for Brandon & his parents for Christmas. I probably bit off more than I could chew, but I am VERY happy with how it all turned out. And relieved to be done with it and have it on my refrigerator to enjoy.

I did make one big mistake... and it kind of puts me in the dog house: I said my husband and his twin brother are turning 28 AGAIN this year. Really I think they should just take it as a compliment. :)

Cover:


January-December:





Back Cover:


I really hope it was something they enjoyed. I would love to do it each year, but I am not committing myself to that yet. Because I did this calendar, a photo book for the Linn side of the family, edited four photo shoots, and moved our family to a bigger home in December. And I'm 30 weeks along.

No, right now, I'm committing myself to a break. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE it and proudly show it off in my office. Thanks for the reminder of what a wonderful family I have.

    ReplyDelete