Friday, November 8, 2013

Sew: Superhero Cape

My nephew's birthday was yesterday and we are visiting him for his birthday party this Saturday. He just turned four and he is ALL boy! So I decided to make him a superhero cape! It took only about two hours. It should have taken less time but for some outlandish reason, I decided to sew it while my boys were AWAKE! It actually ended up being a fun experience. The boys were fascinated by my sewing machine and loved pushing the pedal to make it go.



Another project without a pattern. Thankfully Ryan is the same age as his cousin so I could use him as my template.

Hopefully this will motivate me to make these for my boys this Christmas, since now I know how to make one. And every little boy really should have at least one cape, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment